Sunday 21 July 2013

SHOW #09 - "What kind of magic might have worked if we had stayed calm?"

Adam and the Ants "Kings Of The Wild Frontier'
Cool Notes "In Your Car"



Paul McCartney "This One'
Sybil "Don't Make Me Over"

Duran Duran "Careless Memories"
Murray Head "One Night In Bangkok"

Ian Dury and the Blockheads "I Want To Be Straight"
Stephanie Mills "The Medicine Song"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY
:
Quarterflash "Harden My Heart"



Matthew Wilder "Break My Stride"
Clannad featuring Bono "In A Lifetime'

Spear of Destiny "Never Take Me Alive"
Imagination "Changes"

ACDC "Rock n Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"
S Express "Superfly Guy"



Rolling Stones "Emotional Rescue"
Voice of the Beehive "I Say Nothing"

Rock Steady Crew "Hey You - The Rock Steady Crew"
The Cure "The Caterpillar"

ELO "I'm Alive"
Will 2 Power "Baby I Love Your Way - Freebird"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY
:
I-Level "Minefield"



Fields of the Nephilim "Moonchild"
Tippa Irie "Hello Darling"

Chris Rea "Stainsby Girls"
Erasure "Chains Of Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...