Sunday 8 September 2013

SHOW #16 - "The boy he wore a medal that was shining from his skin..."

It Bites "Calling All The Heroes'
Eddy Grant "I Love You, Yes I Love You"



Spandau Ballet "Only When You Leave"
Sharon Brown "I Specialize In Love"

Rainbow "All Night Long"
Falco "Vienna Calling"

Windjammer "Tossing And Turning"
UB40 "Don't Break My Heart"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
This Mortal Coil "Song To The Siren"



Redhead Kingpin & the FBI "Do The Right Thing"
Simple Minds "Ghostdancing"

Desireless "Voyage Voyage"
Stranglers "No Mercy"

Danny Wilson "The Second Summer Of Love"
Musical Youth "Never Gonna Give You Up"



Michael Jackson "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)"
The Cult "Revolution"

Martika "I Feel The Earth Move"
The Selecter "Missing Words"

Kissing The Pink "The Last Film"
Captain Sensible "Glad It's All Over"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY
:
Donald Byrd "Love Has Come Around"



Liza Minnelli "Losing My Mind"
Break Machine "Street Dance"

Jellybean featuring Steven Dante "The Real Thing"
The Wonder Stuff "Don't Let Me Down Gently"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...