Sunday 8 December 2013

SHOW #29 - "To be in England in the summertime, with my love..."

Level 42 "Hot Water"
Yello "Of Course I'm Lying"

Def Leppard "Armageddon It"
Nick Straker Band "A Walk In The Park"



Matt Bianco "Half A Minute"
Diana Ross "It's My Turn"

Lloyd Cole and the Commotions "Cut Me Down"
Cheri "Murphy's Law"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Thomas Lang "The Happy Man"



Billy Idol "Eyes Without A Face"
A-Ha "Touchy!"

Darling Buds "Hit The Ground"
Tom Browne "Funkin' For Jamaica"

Michael Jackson "Another Part Of Me"
Visage "Mind Of A Toy"



Carmel "More More More"
Depeche Mode "Somebody"

Adeva "I Thank You"
FR David "Words"

The The "Heartland"
Iron Maiden "Flight Of Icarus"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
View From The Hill "No Conversation"



Art Of Noise "Close (To The Edit)"
Taffy "I Love My Radio (Midnight Radio)"

Jesus and Mary Chain "April Skies"
Sheena Easton "The Lover In Me"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...