Sunday 16 March 2014

SHOW #43 - "I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin..."

Kool and the Gang "Fresh"
Boomtown Rats "House On Fire"



Beggar & Co "Somebody Help Me Out"
Matt Bianco "Don't Blame It On That Girl"

Oh Well "Oh Well"
Sigue Sigue Sputnik "21st Century Boy"

Bryan Ferry "Is Your Love Strong Enough"
Julia and Company "Breakin' Down (Sugar Samba)"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY
The Gents "Friday On My Mind"



Styx "Babe"
Freeez "Pop Goes My Love"

Midnight Star "Midas Touch"
The Mission "Beyond The Pale"

Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson "Say Say Say"
New Edition "Mr Telephone Man"



The Damned "Eloise"
Randy Crawford "Almaz"

Magnum "Days Of No Trust"
OMD "Secret"

Jody Watley "Looking For A New Love"
The Smiths "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side"

THE NOBODY'S DIARY:
Strange Advance "We Run"



Big Country "Wonderland"
Rainbow "I Surrender"

Spandau Ballet "Paint Me Down"
Princess "Tell Me Tomorrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...