Sunday 21 September 2014

SHOW #70 - "And I hope I can safely say that I hope most things go my way..."

Elton John "Kiss The Bride"
ABC "That Was Then But This Is Now"



Toto Coelo "I Eat Cannibals"
ELO "Ticket To The Moon"

Beatmasters featuring Merlin "Who's In The House"
Lindsey Buckingham "Trouble"

Tears For Fears "Woman In Chains"
New Order "Fine Time"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Eurythmics "Never Gonna Cry Again"

Iron Maiden "The Evil That Men Do"
Julia Fordham "Happy Ever After"

Daryl Hall "Dreamtime"
Skids "Circus Games"

Quincy Jones "Ai No Corrida"
Style Council "Wanted"



Trans X "Living On Video"
Status Quo "Rollin' Home"

Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway "Back Together Again"
Deacon Blue "Love And Regret"

Genesis "Mama"
Fun Boy Three "The Telephone Always Rings"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
INXS "Listen Like Thieves"



Sisters Of Mercy "This Corrosion"
Ultravox "Lament"

Loose Ends "Slow Down"
Heaven 17 "This Is Mine"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...