Sunday 30 November 2014

SHOW #80 - "I don't need no diamonds, I don't need no new bride, I just need you baby to look me in the eye..."

Kirsty MacColl "There's A Guy Works Down The Chip Shop Swears He's Elvis"
Jefferson Starship "Jane"



Phil Fearon & Galaxy "Everybody's Laughing"
The Jam "Precious"

Adeva "I Thank You"
The Fall "There's A Ghost In My House"

Surface Noise "The Scratch"
Madonna "Causing A Commotion"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
OMD "Red Frame White Light"



Bon Jovi "Living In Sin"
Chaka Khan "Eye To Eye"

Soft Cell "Torch"
Joan Armatrading "Me Myself I"

John Lennon "Nobody Told Me"
Sylvester with Patrick Cowley "Do You Wanna Funk"



Europe "Carrie"
The Selecter "The Whisper"

Electribe 101 "Tell Me When The Fever Ended"
Boy George "Sold"

A-Ha "Manhattan Skyline"
Sherrick "Just Call"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Blancmange "I've Seen The Word"



Level 42 "Micro Kid"
Showaddywaddy "Footsteps"

Imagination "In And Out Of Love"
Huey Lewis & the News "Do You Believe In Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...