Sunday 8 March 2015

SHOW #94 - "Blossom fails to bloom this season, promise not to stare too long..."

Alphaville "Big In Japan"
Womack & Womack "Life's Just A Ballgame"



Captain Sensible "Wot"
Tyree "Turn Up The Bass"

Funk Master "It's Over"
Boomtown Rats "Elephant's Graveyard"

David Bowie and the Pat Metheny Group "This Is Not America"
AC/DC "Guns For Hire"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
King "Soul On My Boots"



Waterboys "Fisherman's Blues"
Will Downing "A Love Supreme"

Stephen TinTin Duffy "Icing On The Cake"
Amazulu "Mony Mony"

Cher "I Found Someone"
The The "Heartland"



Monsoon "Ever So Lonely"
Holly Johnson "Atomic City"

Billy Ocean "There'll Be Sad Songs To Make You Cry"
Sky "Toccata"

Shannon "Give Me Tonight"
De La Soul "Me Myself & I"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Red Box "Chenko"



And Why Not? "Restless Days (She Screams Out Loud)"
Dave Edmunds "The Race Is On"

PhD "I Won't Let You Down"
Dusty Springfield "Nothing Has Been Proved"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...