Sunday 22 March 2015

SHOW #96 - "I hang my head and I advertise a soul for space or rent..."

Fine Young Cannibals "Ever Fallen In Love"
Monyaka "Go Deh Yaka (Go To The Top)"



Visage "Night Train"
Sade "Paradise"

Genesis "Paperlate"
Talk Talk "Talk Talk"

Sheila & B Devotion "Spacer"
Guns n Roses "Welcome To The Jungle"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Art Of Noise "Beatbox"



Madness "Michael Caine"
Berlin "You Don't Know"

Midnight Star "Midas Touch"
Jason Donovan "Nothing Can Divide Us"

The Cult "Lil Devil"
Keith Sweat "I Want Her"



Dexys Midnight Runners "There There My Dear"
Cashflow "Mine All Mine"

D Mob featuring LRS "It Is Time To Get Funky"
Queen "Save Me"

Ruts "Staring At The Rude Boys"
David Grant "Love Will Find A Way"

WHEN WILL I BE FAMOUS:
Yello "I Love You"



Bryan Adams & TIna Turner "It's Only Love"
Teardrop Explodes "Passionate Friend"

Kane Gang "Closest Thing To Heaven"
Fuzzbox "Self!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...