Sunday 14 June 2015

SHOW #108 - "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box, religion is the smile on a dog..."

Hollywood Beyond "What's The Colour Of Money"
Yoko Ono "Walking On Thin Ice"



Stevie Wonder & Michael Jackson "Get It"
Cappella "Helyom Halib"

Tracey Ullman "My Guy"
Jesus & Mary Chain "Happy When It Rains"

Thompson Twins "Don't Mess With Dr Dream"
Elkie Brooks "Fool If You Think It's Over"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Hoyt Axton "Della And The Dealer"



ACDC "Nervous Shakedown"
Prince "If I Was Your Girlfriend"

Morrissey "Interesting Drug"
Shalamar "Over And Over"

Slade "Run Runaway"
Whispers "Rock Steady"



The Cure "Lovesong"
Patrice Rushen "I Was Tired Of Being Alone"

Whistle "Nothing Serious (Just Buggin')"
Bryan Ferry "Don't Stop The Dance"

Status Quo "Dear John"
Icehouse "Crazy"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Modern Talking "You're My Heart, You're My Soul"



Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians "What I Am"
David Sylvian "The Ink In The Well"

Jeffrey Osborne "Stay With Me Tonight"
XTC "Towers Of London"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...