Sunday 13 September 2015

SHOW #121 - "If I pull my weight he'll treat me well, but if I'm late he'll give me hell..."

Housemartins "Me And The Farmer"
Kraftwerk "Pocket Calculator"



Pet Shop Boys "Left To My Own Devices"
Judas Priest "Living After Midnight"

Transvision Vamp "Revolution Baby"
Nik Kershaw "When A Heart Beats"

Change "The Glow Of Love"
The Smiths "Girlfriend In A Coma"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
The The "This Is The Day"



Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway "Back Together Again"
Sharpe & Numan "Change Your Mind"

Humanoid "Stakker Humanoid"
Sad Cafe "I'm In Love Again"

Will Powers "Kissing With Confidence"
The Alarm "Rain In The Summertime"



Happy Mondays "Hallelujah"
Clannad and Bono "In A Lifetime"

Echo and the Bunnymen "Silver"
Conway Brothers "Turn It Up"

Paul McCartney "Only Love Remains"
Sam Brown "Can I Get A Witness"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Chris Rea "Loving You Again"



De La Soul "Say No Go"
Errol Brown "Personal Touch"

Kylie Minogue "Never Too Late"
Squeeze "Another Nail In My Heart"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...