Sunday 27 September 2015

SHOW #123 - "Dust my lemon lies with powder pink and sweet, the day I stop is the day you change..."

Wonder Stuff "Don't Let Me Down, Gently"
ABC "One Better World"



Heaven 17 "This Is Mine"
Eddy Grant "I Love You, Yes I Love You"

Sharon Redd "In The Name Of Love"
Bomb The Bass featuring Maureen "Say A Little Prayer"

Marillion "Hooks In You"
Shakin' Stevens "It's Raining"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Buzzcocks "Why She's A Girl From The Chainstore"



The Cure "The Caterpillar"
Julia Fordham "Happy Ever After"

Bluebells "Cath"
Prince "I Wish U Heaven"

Cool Notes "Spend The Night"
Katrina and the Waves "Sun Street"



Gary Moore "Wild Frontier"
Style Council "Money-Go-Round Part 1"

Smiths "Shakespeare's Sister"
Loose Ends "Slow Down"

Boy George "To Be Reborn"
Whitesnake "Don't Break My Heart Again"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
XTC "All You Pretty Girls"



The Beat "Best Friend"
OMD "Genetic Engineering"

Tom Robinson "War Baby"
Erasure "Drama"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...