Sunday 10 January 2016

SHOW #138 - "You take my hand and give me your friendship, I'll take my time and send you my slow reply..."

Dead Or Alive "In Too Deep"
Adam and the Ants "Cartrouble"



Lydia Murdock "Superstar"
David Bowie and the Pat Metheny Group "This Is Not America"

Will To Power "Baby I Love Your Way/Freebird"
Ultravox "Reap The Wild Wind"

Sharon Brown "I Specialize In Love"
ACDC "Heatseeker"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Bauhaus "Lagartija Nick"



Smiley Culture "Police Officer"
Broken English "Comin' On Strong"

Jimmy Nail "Love Don't Live Here Anymore"
Double Trouble and the Rebel MC "Just Keep Rockin'"

Mike and the Mechanics "Silent Running"
Kiki Dee "Star"



Frankie Goes To Hollywood "Rage Hard"
Alexander O'Neal "The Lovers"

Renee and Angela "I'll Be Good"
Mobiles "Drowning In Berlin"

Duran Duran "Do You Believe In Shame"
Shakin' Stevens "Shirley"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Thrashing Doves "Beautiful Imbalance"



Spear of Destiny "Never Take Me Alive"
Radio Heart featuring Gary Numan "Radio Heart"

A-Ha "Touchy!"
Shakatak "Easier Said Than Done"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...