Sunday 7 February 2016

SHOW #142 - "Well I held on to let you go, and if you lost your love for me, well you never let it show..."

Texas "I Don't Want A Lover"
Four Tops "When She Was My Girl"



Hue & Cry "Violently"
Slade "We'll Bring The House Down"

Sinitta "I Don't Believe In Miracles"
The Jam "Precious"

Thompson Twins "Watching"
Coldcut featuring Yazz "Doctorin' The House"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Generation X "Dancing With Myself"



Aretha Franklin "Who's Zoomin' Who"
New Musik "This World Of Water"

Phil Collins and Marilyn Martin "Separate Lives"
New Order "Touched By The Hand Of God"

Simple Minds "This Is Your Land"
Bucks Fizz "New Beginning (Mamba Seyra)"



Selecter "Three Minute Hero"
Motley Crue "You're All I Need"

Billy Griffin "Hold Me Tighter In The Rain"
Soft Cell "Soul Inside"

Pinkees "Danger Games"
All About Eve "What Kind Of Fool"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
World Party "Ship Of Fools"



De La Soul "Me, Myself & I"
Roman Holliday "Don't Try To Stop It"

Rolling Stones "Harlem Shuffle"
Swing Out Sister "You On My Mind"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...