Sunday 10 April 2016

SHOW #151 - "It wasn't me either, I'm just his mate; he told me to stand here and watch the gate..."

Traveling Wilburys "Handle With Care"
Whispers "It's A Love Thing"



The Jam "The Bitterest Pill (I Ever Had To Swallow)
Sly Fox "Let's Go All The Way"

Mac Band featuring the McCampbell Brothers "Roses Are Red"
Japan "Visions Of China"

Alvin Stardust "I Won't Run Away"
Go West "Don't Look Down"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Housemartins "Sheep"



Redhead Kingpin and the FBI "Do The Right Thing"
Queen "Save Me"

Animal Nightlife "Mr Solitaire"
The Mission "Stay With Me"

Madness "Shut Up"
Icehouse "Crazy"



Sunfire "Young, Free And Single"
Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine "Anything For You"

Lindsey Buckingham "Trouble"
Swing Out Sister "Twilight World"

Iron Maiden "Stranger In A Strange Land"
Pointer Sisters "Slow Hand"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
In Tua Nua "All I Wanted"



Big Fun "Can't Shake The Feeling"
Furniture "Brilliant Mind"

U2 "The Unforgettable Fire"
Soul II Soul "Get A Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...