Sunday 1 May 2016

SHOW #154 - "If I had been wise, how could I doubt you; now I'm all alone, my life's in disarray..."

Kid Creole and the Coconuts "Stool Pigeon"
Barry Manilow "I Wanna Do It With You"



Specials "Rat Race"
Pasadenas "Tribute (Right On)"

Timbuk 3 "The Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades"
Fairground Attraction "Find My Love"

Genesis "Mama"
Sonia "Can't Forget You"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
A Flock Of Seagulls "I Ran"



Midge Ure and Mick Karn "After A Fashion"
Elton John & Millie Jackson "Act Of War"

Phil Lynott "King's Call"
Beggar and Co "Somebody Help Me Out"

It Bites "Calling All The Heroes"
Bruce Foxton "Freak"



Raze "Break 4 Love"
Twisted Sister "The Kids Are Back"

Echo and the Bunnymen "The Cutter"
Cliff Richard "My Pretty One"

Shalamar "Dead Giveaway"
UB40 "Watchdogs"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
INXS "What You Need"



The Alarm "68 Guns"
Christians "Words"

Freeez "Flying High"
Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians "What I Am"

2 comments:

  1. Do you always need wifi to listen to Spotify?
    spotify to apple music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a phone with a 'mobile data plan' or a PC with an ethernet cable plugged directly into your router, no. Hope this helps :)

      Delete

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...