Sunday 15 May 2016

SHOW #156 - "He became drinker and she became mother, she knew that one day she'd be one or the other..."

Kate Bush "Cloudbusting"
Japan "Cantonese Boy"



Jacksons "Walk Right Now"
Status Quo "Dear John"

Bananarama "I Can't Help It"
Latin Quarter "Radio Africa"

The Damned "Anything"
Rochelle "My Magic Man"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Killing Joke "Eighties"



Inmates "The Walk"
Belouis Some "Some People"

Amii Stewart "Friends"
Los Lobos "Come On Let's Go"

Spandau Ballet "Paint Me Down"
Untouchables "Free Yourself"



Maze featuring Frankie Beverly "Too Many Games"
ACDC "Let's Get It Up"

David Essex "Me And My Girl, Nightclubbing"
Bauhaus "She's In Parties"

OMD "Maid Of Orleans (The Waltz Joan Of Arc)"
Princess "I'll Keep On Loving You"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Swimming With Sharks "Careless Love"



Barry White "Sho' You Right"
The Cure "A Forest"

Squeeze "Labelled With Love"
Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam with Full Force "I Wonder If I Take You Home"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...