Sunday 5 June 2016

SHOW #159 - "I feel so shy that I can't approach you even though you're just there, but I know that one day I'll get my way..."

Abba "Lay All Your Love On Me"
UB40 "Love Is All Is Alright"



New Musik "Living By Numbers"
Loose Ends "Magic Touch"

Meat Loaf "Modern Girl"
Kylie Minogue "Wouldn't Change A Thing"

Windjammer "Tossing And Turning"
Bangles "In Your Room"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Rah Band "Perfumed Garden"



Fields Of The Nephilim "Moonchild"
Funky Worm "Hustle To The Music"

Nik Kershaw "Human Racing"
Primitives "Out Of Reach"

The Cure "Lullaby"
Evelyn Thomas "High Energy"



Tourists "So Good To Be Back Home Again"
Rainbow "I Surrender"

King "Won't You Hold My Hand Now"
Hot Chocolate "Girl Crazy"

Boomtown Rats "Someone's Looking At You"
Mari Wilson "Cry Me A River"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Carmel "Sally"



Kajagoogoo "Big Apple"
Falco "Vienna Calling"

Talk Talk "Today"
D Mob featuring Cathy Dennis "C'mon And Get My Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...