Sunday 11 September 2016

SHOW #173 - "I've played around with love before, I was silly and you know that I played the fool..."

Kiki Dee "Star"
Public Image Limited "This Is Not A Love Song"



Bruce Springsteen "Brilliant Disguise"
Aurra "You And Me Tonight"

Shalamar "Make That Move"
Rainbow "Can't Happen Here"

Howard Jones "All I Want"
Oh Well "Oh Well"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Psychedelic Furs "Love My Way"



Modern Romance "High Life"
Fine Young Cannibals "I'm Not The Man I Used To Be"

Dead Or Alive "Brand New Lover"
Jesus and Mary Chain "Happy When It Rains"

Prince "Girls & Boys"
New Musik "Sanctuary"



Midge Ure "No Regrets"
Herb Alpert featuring Janet Jackson "Diamonds"

Judas Priest "Living After Midnight"
Marti Webb "Take That Look Off Your Face"

Genesis "You Might Recall"
BA Robertson featuring Maggie Bell "Hold Me"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Dream Academy "Love Parade"



Fatback Band "I Found Lovin'"
Madness "Yesterday's Men"

Tears For Fears "Pale Shelter"
Everything But The Girl "Each And Everyone"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...