Sunday 5 February 2017

SHOW #193 - "If I grow old I won't forget, to innocence my only debt..."

Stephen TinTin Duffy "Kiss Me"
Echo and the Bunnymen "People Are Strange"



Christians "When The Fingers Point"
Shakin' Stevens "It's Late"

Donna Allen "Joy And Pain"
Boomtown Rats "House on Fire"

David Grant and Jaki Graham "Mated"
Europe "Rock The Night"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Richard Dimples Fields "I've Got To Learn To Say No"



Aztec Camera "Working In A Goldmine"
Spandau Ballet "The Freeze"

Randy Crawford "You Might Need Somebody"
Happy Mondays "Hallelujah"

Elton John "Kiss The Bride"
Squeeze "Another Nail In My Heart"



Madonna "Angel"
UB40 "King"

Creatures "Right Now"
Simple Minds "Speed Your Love To Me"

Then Jerico "Sugar Box"
New Edition "Mr Telephone Man"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Fantastique "Mama Told Me"



ELO "All Over The World"
Tone Loc "Funky Cold Medina"

Duran Duran "Careless Memories"
Hazell Dean "Whatever I Do (Wherever I Go)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...