Sunday 26 February 2017

SHOW #196 - "Dry your eyes, sink or swim, you surmise you can't win..."

ABC "Tears Are Not Enough"
M/A/R/R/S "Anitina (The First Time I See She Dance)"



Kool and the Gang "Big Fun"
Eurythmics "Missionary Man"

Level 42 "Micro Kid"
Elton John "I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That"

Taffy "I Love My Radio (Midnight Radio)"
The Jam "Absolute Beginners"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Phyllis Hyman "You Know How To Love Me"



Billy Bragg "Between The Wars"
D Train "You're The One For Me"

OMD "Forever Live And Die"
Wee Papa Girl Rappers "Wee Rule"

London Boys "Harlem Desire"
Motorhead and Girlschool "Please Don't Touch"



Bananarama " I Want You Back"
Ten Pole Tudor "Swords Of A Thousand Men"

Dooleys "Love Patrol"
Eighth Wonder "I'm Not Scared"

Communards "There's More To Love (Than Boy Meets Girl)"
The Cult "Love Removal Machine"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Willy Finlayson "On The Air Tonight"



Bangles "Hazy Shade Of Winter"
Sugar Minott "Good Thing Going"

Sade "Paradise"
Limahl "Never Ending Story"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...