Sunday 19 March 2017

SHOW #199 - "I hope it haunts me 'til I'm hopeless; I hope it hits you when you go..."

Aztec Camera "Oblivious"
Kraze "The Party"



Gary Moore "Friday On My Mind"
Classix Nouveaux "Is It A Dream"

Narada Michael Walden "Tonight I'm Alright"
PiL "Rise"

Nick Kamen "Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever"
Sandie Shaw "Hand In Glove"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Vicky D "This Beat Is Mine"



Hazel O'Connor "D-Days"
Primitives "Way Behind Me"

Bananarama "Rough Justice"
Kirsty MacColl "There's A Guy Works Down The Chip Shop Swears He's Elvis"

Red Box "For America"
The Jets "Love Makes The World Go Round"



Blancmange "The Day Before You Came"
Saxon "747 (Strangers In The Night)"

Nolans "Gotta Pull Myself Together"
King Kurt "Destination Zululand"

Nick Heyward "Warning Sign"
Kate Bush "The Big Sky"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Monochrome Set "Jacob's Ladder"



Sam Brown "Stop"
Animal Nightlife "Mr Solitaire"

Echo and the Bunnymen "The Game"
Paul Young "Everything Must Change"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...