Sunday 11 June 2017

SHOW #211 - "I can't sit still or settle down, and when I walk I don't touch the ground..."

OMD "Tesla Girls"
The Beat "Ranking Full Stop"



Paul McCartney "Take It Away"
S Express "Mantra For A State Of Mind"

Taylor Dayne "Prove Your Love"
ELO "Calling America"

Sisters Of Mercy "Lucretia My Reflection"
Kim Wilde "Love Blonde"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Steve Perry "Oh Sherrie"



Elvis Costello "I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down"
Olivia Newton John "Landslide"

Jimmy Nail "Love Don't Live Here Anymore"
Vanessa Paradis "Joe Le Taxi"

The Smiths "I Started Something I Couldn't Finish"
Kylie Minogue "Wouldn't Change A Thing"



Stevie Wonder & Michael Jackson "Get It"
Man 2 Man meet Man Parrish "Male Stripper"

The Fall "There's A Ghost In My House"
Sinead O'Connor "Mandinka"

Level 42 "It's Over"
Eddy Grant "Do You Feel My Love"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Depeche Mode "Little 15"



Monsoon "Ever So Lonely"
Paul Young "I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down"

Kool and the Gang "Too Hot"
Crowded House "Don't Dream It's Over"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...