Sunday 8 October 2017

SHOW #228 - "Can't you do anything for me, can I touch you for a while, can I meet you another day..."

Genesis "Turn It On Again"
Barry Manilow "Let's Hang On"



Jellybean "Jingo"
David Lee Roth "Just Like Paradise"

Culture Club "The Medal Song"
Olivia Newton John "Magic"

Japan "Cantonese Boy"
Karyn White "Superwoman"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Chris de Burgh "Don't Pay The Ferryman"



Bucks Fizz "I Hear Talk"
Fish "State Of Mind"

Men At Work "It's A Mistake"
Sad Cafe "My Oh My"

Talk Talk "Talk Talk"
Cliff Richard "She's So Beautiful"



Deacon Blue "When Will You Make My Telephone Ring"
Belle Stars "Sweet Memory"

Adam and the Ants "Deutscher Girls"
Jets "Crush On You"

ZZ Top "Rough Boy"
Princess "After The Love Has Gone"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Aztec Camera "Deep And Wide And Tall"



Prince "Alphabet Street"
The Damned "Alone Again Or"

Jon & Vangelis "I Hear You Now"
Cocteau Twins "Pearly-Dewdrops' Drops"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...