Sunday 12 November 2017

SHOW #233 - "I can get a train, I don't need no hamburgers, no takeaway, I want my own game..."

Bow Wow Wow "Go Wild In The Country"
Tears For Fears "Everybody Wants To Run The World"

John Foxx "Burning Car"
Aretha Franklin "Who's Zoomin' Who"

Big Fun "Can't Shake The Feeling"
Undertones "Wednesday Week"

Robert Palmer "Change His Ways"
Voice Of The Beehive "Don't Call Me Baby"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Bad Manners "Samson And Delilah"




Shakatak "Invitations"
Blow Monkeys "Out With Her"

Van Halen "When It's Love"
Housemartins "Think For A Minute"

De La Soul "Me Myself & I"
Broken English "Coming On Strong"



Sheena Easton "Just Another Broken Heart"
Billy Bragg "Levi Stubbs Tears"

Pat Benatar "We Belong"
Nu Shooz "I Can't Wait"

The Cult "Rain"
Freddie Jackson "Have You Ever Loved Somebody"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Westworld "Silvermac"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
New Edition "Candy Girl"
B52s "Song For A Future Generation"
Queen "The Invisible Man"
Songs all namecheck the band members in the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...