Sunday 26 November 2017

SHOW #235 - "I'm gonna lock up what I'm feeling inside, ain't no way you can break down the door..."

Erasure "Victim Of Love"
Stiff Little Fingers "Tin Soldiers"



Spandau Ballet "Fight For Ourselves"
Colonel Abrams "I'm Not Gonna Let You (Get The Best Of Me)"

Piranhas "Zambezi"
Voggue "Dancin' The Night Away"

Sting "Spread A Little Happiness"
Motley Crue "Girls Girls Girls"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Bobby G "Big Deal"



Rick Astley "My Arms Keep Missing You"
Rainmakers "Let My People Go Go"

Bryan Adams "Heaven"
Rochelle "My Magic Man"

Change "Searching"
Dexys Midnight Runners "Let's Get This Straight (From The Start)"



Communards "Tomorrow"
Dee C Lee "See The Day"

Nolans "Gotta Pull Myself Together"
Stranglers "Midnight Summer Dream"

George Michael "Kissing A Fool"
Sandie Shaw "Hand In Glove"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Tom Petty "Free Fallin'"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Michael Jackson "Human Nature"
Aerosmith "Angel"
Blancmange "Don't Tell Me"
Song titles identical to hits by Madonna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...