Sunday 10 December 2017

SHOW #237 - "I'm the beggar on the corner, will no-one spare a dime? I'm the child that never learns to read 'cause no-one spared the time..."

UB40 "One In Ten"
All About Eve "December"



Scarlet Fantastic "No Memory"
Jonathan Butler "Lies"

Rainbow "I Surrender"
Sal Solo "San Damiano (Heart And Soul)"

Tiffany "I Saw Him Standing There"
Squeeze "Labelled With Love"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Dayton "The Sound Of Music"



Bananarama "Shy Boy"
Dave Edmunds "The Race Is On"

Loose Ends "Hangin' On A String"
Icehouse "Hey Little Girl"

Wonder Stuff "Don't Let Me Down Gently"
Kim Wilde "Rage To Love"



Cliff Richard "Baby You're Dynamite"
Jesus and Mary Chain "Sidewalking"

ABC "Tears Are Not Enough"
Beatmasters featuring PP Arnold "Burn It Up"

David Sylvian "The Ink In The Well"
Madness "Cardiac Arrest"

DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL:
Double "Devil's Ball"


LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Paul Young "Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)"
Chaka Khan "Watching The World"
Gary Numan "Music For Chameleons"
All three songs feature Pino Palladino on bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...