Sunday 14 January 2018

SHOW #241 - "Pinch me I'm dreaming, but if it is, don't let me know, I'm drowning, don't save me, it's just the way I'd like to go..."

Quincy Jones "Ai No Corrida"
Debbie Gibson "We Could Be Together"



The Cult "Lil Devil"
Rick Astley "Take Me To Your Heart"

Guns 'n' Roses "Patience"
Swing Out Sister "Twilight World"

Landscape "Norman Bates"
Fleetwood Mac "Sara"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Pretenders "The Phone Call"



Hot Chocolate "Girl Crazy"
Primitives "Way Behind Me"

Maria Vidal "Body Rock"
Chas 'n' Dave "Ain't No Pleasin' You"

Fuzzbox "Pink Sunshine"
Rod Stewart "My Girl"



Aztec Camera "All I Need Is Everything"
Bomb The Bass featuring Lorraine "Don't Make Me Wait"

Haircut 100 "Nobody's Fool"
Dollar "Hand Held In Black And White"

Pet Shop Boys "It's Alright"
Killing Joke "Love Like Blood"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Soft Cell "Loving You, Hating Me"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Housemartins "Five Get Over Excited"
Wah! "Weekends"
Chris Rea "Stainsby Girls"
All three songs mention other bands in the lyrics.

This show is dedicated in its entirety to Jill Grant (@geordiejill) who was a long-serving and loyal member of the Forgotten 80s audience and passed away suddenly over Christmas 2017. Our thoughts are with her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...