Sunday 4 February 2018

SHOW #244 - "When I was young my mama used to say, boy a woman's like a flower, with love on her you shower..."

Temptations "Treat Her Like A Lady"
Art Of Noise featuring Duane Eddy "Peter Gunn"



Daryl Hall + John Oates "Method Of Modern Love"
Donna Summer "Love's About To Change My Heart"

Status Quo "What You're Proposing"
Kate Bush "Experiment IV"

Robert Palmer "I Didn't Mean To Turn You On"
OMD "Joan Of Arc"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
PiL "Home"



ABC "Be Near Me"
BB&Q Band "Genie"

Elvis Costello "Turning The Town Red"
Tone Loc "Funky Cold Medina"

Princess "Say I'm Your Number One"
Adam Ant "Desperate But Not Serious"



Madonna "Dress You Up"
Roxy Music "Avalon"

Raw Silk "Do It To The Music"
Sigue Sigue Sputnik "Success"

Thompson Twins "Lay Your Hands On Me"
New Model Army "Stupid Questions"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Style Council "Waiting"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Lisa Stansfield "All Around The World"
Don Johnson "Heartbeat"
Eurythmics "Would I Lie To You"
All three songs share titles with number one hits of the 90s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...