Sunday 18 February 2018

SHOW #246 - "A dog chasing the tumbleweeds across the sandy floor, that drift along the platform to the ticket office door..."

Madness "(Waiting For) The Ghost Train"
Samantha Fox "I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night)"



Boomtown Rats "Banana Republic"
Re-Flex "The Politics Of Dancing"

W.A.S.P. "Forever Free"
Manhattan Transfer "Twilight Zone"

Then Jerico "What Does It Take"
Belle Stars "The Clapping Song"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Phil Collins "Behind The Lines"



Communards "You Are My World"
Bluebells "Cath"

Kraftwerk "Computer Love"
Martika "I Feel The Earth Move"

Erik B and Rakim "I Know You Got Soul"
Thin Lizzy "Cold Sweat"



Karyn White "Secret Rendezvous"
Echo and the Bunnymen "The Cutter"

Brother Beyond "Be My Twin"
New Order "Ceremony"

The Alarm "Spirit Of 76"
Narada Michael Walden "I Shoulda Loved Ya"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Thompson Twins "Lies"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Steve Miller Band "Abracadabra"
The Smiths "Still Ill"
Abba "Super Trouper"
All three song titles rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...