Sunday 4 March 2018

SHOW #248 - "I've been standing in the rain, drenched and soaked with pain; tired of short term benefits and being exposed to the elements..."

Odyssey "Going Back To My Roots"
Spandau Ballet "Glow"



Morrissey "Suedehead"
Ryan Paris "Dolce Vita"

Pogues "Fiesta"
Barry White "Sho' You Right"

BA Robertson "To Be Or Not To Be"
808 State "Pacific State"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Wreckless Eric "A Popsong"



Bucks Fizz "Now Those Days Are Gone"
Keith Sweat "I Want Her"

Kirsty MacColl "Days"
Stevie Wonder "I Ain't Gonna Stand For It"

Paul Young "Everything Must Change"
Simplicious "Let Her Feel It"



Alvin Stardust "I Won't Run Away"
Dio "Rock 'n' Roll Children"

Fiction Factory "Feels Like Heaven"
Kid Creole and the Coconuts "Dear Addy"

Visage "Visage"
Randy Crawford "You Might Need Somebody"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Queen "Tear It Up"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
This Island Earth "See That Glow"
Jon and Vangelis "I Hear You Now"
Style Council "Speak Like A Child"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...