Sunday 15 April 2018

SHOW #254 - "Wow, I feel so fresh today, barefoot in the snow to make love in the hay..."

Stephen TinTin Duffy "Kiss Me"
Eartha Kitt "Where Is My Man"


Jon & Vangelis "I'll Find My Way Home"
Toto "Rosanna"

Stranglers "Strange Little Girl"
Depeche Mode "Get The Balance Right"

Stevie Wonder "Overjoyed"
Pretenders "Talk Of The Town"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Blow Monkeys "Wicked Ways"



Kim Wilde "Chequered Love"
Pinkees "Danger Games"

Pet Shop Boys "Rent"
Taylor Dayne "Tell It To My Heart"

AC/DC "You Shook Me All Night Long"
Nick Heyward "Love All Day"



Madness "Night Boat To Cairo"
Scritti Politti "Absolute"

Altered Images "See Those Eyes"
Royal House "Can You Party"

Eurythmics "Right By Your Side"
Queen "Play The Game"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Martin Stephenson and the Daintees "Nancy"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Styx "Babe"
Proclaimers "I'm On My Way"
Bros "I Quit"
All three songs are by bands that feature twins among their number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...