Sunday 20 May 2018

SHOW #259 - "I've already been burnt before, once but never again; I know the time will come, that's when you need me then..."

Texas "I Don't Want A Lover"
Mtume "Juicy Fruit"



The Alarm "68 Guns"
Lipps Inc "Funky Town"

Madness "Tomorrow's Just Another Day"
Mari Wilson "Just What I Always Wanted"

UB40 "Sing Our Own Song"
Carly Simon "Why"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
The Clash "Know Your Rights"



Kate Bush "Cloudbusting"
Squeeze "Hourglass"

Then Jerico "Sugar Box"
Genesis "That's All"

Rick Astley "Together Forever"
Cocteau Twins "Pearly-Dewdrops Drops"



The Police "King Of Pain"
Joan Armatrading "Drop The Pilot"

Michael Jackson "She's Out Of My Life"
Skids "Circus Games"

A-Ha "Touchy!"
Kool and the Gang "Misled"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Swing Out Sister "Fooled By A Smile"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Mick Jagger "Let's Work"
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers "Don't Come Around Here No More"
Bob Geldof "This Is The World Calling"
All three tracks were co-written by Dave Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...