Sunday 1 July 2018

SHOW #265 - "Swear allegiance to the flag, whatever flag they offer, never hint at what you really feel..."

Mike and the Mechanics "Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground)"
Sabrina "Boys (Summertime Love)"



Paul McCartney "No More Lonely Nights"
George Benson "Turn Your Love Around"

Tanita Tikaram "Good Tradition"
Visage "Mind Of A Toy"

Matthew Wilder "Break My Stride"
Whitesnake "Fool For Your Loving"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
ABC "Date Stamp"



Scritti Politti "Wood Beez (Pray Like Aretha Franklin)"
Four Tops "When She Was My Girl"

Soft Cell "Down In The Subway"
UB40 "Don't Break My Heart"

New Edition "Candy Girl"
Kate Bush "Hounds Of Love"


Marillion "Hooks In You"
Randy Crawford "One Day I'll Fly Away"

Spandau Ballet "Musclebound"
Latin Quarter "Radio Africa"

Janet Jackson "When I Think Of You"
OMD "Maid Of Orleans (The Waltz Joan Of Arc)"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Transvision Vamp "Pay The Ghosts"
No video available.

LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Fine Young Cannibals "I'm Not The Man I Used To Be"
Rolling Stones "Rock And A Hard Place"
Kane Gang "Closest Thing To Heaven"
All three acts contain the surnames of members of England's World Cup squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...