Sunday 26 August 2018

SHOW #273 - "I think about the implications when alone between the sheets, when all the hugging and kissing is tearing my heart apart..."

Sydney Youngblood "If Only I Could"
Aztec Camera "Jump"



Echo and the Bunnymen "The Killing Moon"
Kid Creole and the Coconuts "Annie, I'm Not Your Daddy"

Level 42 "Hot Water"
King "The Taste Of Your Tears"

OMD "Talking Loud And Clear"
Howard Jones "Things Can Only Get Better"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Herbie Hancock "Future Shock"



Passions "I'm In Love With A German Film Star"
Robert Palmer "She Makes My Day"

Diana Ross "Muscles"
Julian Cope "World Shut Your Mouth"

Depeche Mode "Strangelove"
Martika "Toy Soldiers"


Shalamar "Dead Giveaway"
Lambrettas "Poison Ivy"

Suzanne Vega "Luka"
Captain Sensible "Glad It's All Over"

Queen "Hammer To Fall"
Eurythmics "You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Alice Cooper "House Of Fire"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Bruce Springsteen "Tougher Than The Rest"
New Order "Bizarre Love Triangle"
Cyndi Lauper "True Colours"
All three songs contain an item of snooker kit in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...