Sunday 9 December 2018

SHOW #288 - "Oh yeah, I fell in love, but now you say it's over, and I'm falling apart..."

Queen "It's A Hard Life"
Bad Manners "My Girl Lollipop"



Aztec Camera "Oblivious"
Stevie Nicks "Rooms On Fire"

Pet Shop Boys "It's Alright"
Alton Edwards "I Just Wanna Spend Some Time With You"

UB40 "Food For Thought"
Alison Moyet "Invisible"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Whitney Houston "Someone For Me"



Neneh Cherry "Manchild"
Dead Or Alive "My Heart Goes Bang (Get Me To The Doctor)"

The Police "Spirits In The Material World"
Heaven 17 "Come Live With Me"

Rush "Spirit Of Radio"
Monsoon "Ever So Lonely"



Tanita Tikaram "Twist In My Sobriety"
Marilyn "Calling Your Name"

ELO "All Over The World"
Altered Images "See Those Eyes"

Elvis Costello "Veronica"
Dan Hartman "I Can Dream About You"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Rick Astley "Ain't Too Proud To Beg"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Madonna "Borderline"
Scarlet Fantastic "Plug Me In To The Central Love Line"
Freeez "Southern Freeez"
All three song titles feature the name of a former ITV regional station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...