Sunday 27 January 2019

SHOW #295 - "Cufflinks, stick pin, when I step out I'm gonna do you in..."

ZZ Top "Sharp Dressed Man"
Racey "Runaround Sue"



U2 "The Unforgettable Fire"
Susan Fassbender "Twilight Cafe"

UB40 "Cherry Oh Baby"
Matthew Wilder "Break My Stride"

Icehouse "Crazy"
Stray Cats "Rock This Town"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Shakatak "Livin' In The UK"



Lionel Richie "Running With The Night"
Associates "Party Fears Two"

Tom Tom Club "Wordy Rappinghood"
Kane Gang "Respect Yourself"

Landscape "Einstein A Go Go
Glass Tiger "Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone"



Janet Jackson "When I Think Of You"
Jon & Vangelis "I Hear You Now"

OMD "Tesla Girls"
Taja Sevelle "Love Is Contagious"

Spandau Ballet "Musclebound"
Taylor Dayne "Tell It To My Heart"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Beastie Boys "Brass Monkey"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Samantha Fox "Touch Me (I Want Your Body)"
Texas "Believe Me"
BA Robertson and Maggie Bell "Hold Me"
The three titles are the opening commands sung by Morten Harket on The Sun Aways Shines On TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...