Sunday 17 March 2019

SHOW #302 - "Some ask me questions, why am I so real, but they don't understand me, I really don't know the deal..."

Bobby Brown "My Prerogative"
Dennis Waterman "I Could Be So Good For You"



Talk Talk "Today"
Will Powers "Kissing With Confidence"

Duran Duran "New Moon On Monday"
UB40 "Don't Break My Heart"

Trans X "Living On Video"
Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine "Rhythm Is Gonna Get You"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Billy Joel "You May Be Right"



Def Leppard "Rocket"
Dave Stewart and Colin Blunstone "What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted"

Skipworth and Turner "Thinking About Your Love"
Voice Of The Beehive "Don't Call Me Baby"

Yello "The Race"
Paul McCartney "No More Lonely Nights"



Boy George "Keep Me In Mind"
Altered Images "Don't Talk To Me About Love"

ABC "Tears Are Not Enough"
Kate Bush "This Woman's Work"

China Crisis "King In A Catholic Style"
The Smiths "Sheila Take A Bow"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Nena "Just A Dream"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Midge Ure "Call Of The Wild"
Red Box "Chenko"
Dee C Lee "See The Day"
All three artists contain the names of English rivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...