Sunday 21 April 2019

SHOW #307 - "Out in clubland having fun, and now I'm hiding from the sun..."

Soft Cell "Bedsitter"
UB40 "Rat In Mi Kitchen"



Change "Searching"
Tom Petty "I Won't Back Down"

Squeeze "Another Nail In My Heart"
Womack and Womack "Celebrate The World"

The Look "I Am The Beat"
Bangles "If She Knew What She Wants"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
The Cure "Other Voices"



Anita Baker "Sweet Love"
Ultravox "Love's Great Adventure"

Huey Lewis and the News "If This Is It"
Kylie Minogue "Never Too Late"

ACDC "You Shook Me All Night Long"
Toyah "I Want To Be Free"



Bucks Fizz "New Beginning (Mamba Seyra)"
Godley & Creme "Cry"

Colonel Abrams "Trapped"
New Musik "Sanctuary"

D-Mob featuring Cathy Dennis "C'mon And Get My Love"
Amii Stewart "Friends"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Bee Gees "One"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Christians "Forgotten Town"
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions "Forest Fire"
Undertones "Wednesday Week"
All three song titles include the suffix of an English football team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...