Sunday 12 May 2019

SHOW #310 - "Let me cover you with velvet kisses, I'll create a look that's made for you..."

Madonna "Dress You Up"
Cliff Richard "Some People"



Sinead O'Connor "Mandinka"
Dire Straits "Your Latest Trick"

Communards "You Are My World"
Scarlet Fantastic "No Memory"

Human League "Life On Your Own"
Jan Hammer "Crockett's Theme"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
New Musik "On Islands"



Martika "I Feel The Earth Move"
Elton John "I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That"

Erasure "Drama!"
David Lee Roth "Just Like Paradise"

Fiction Factory "(Feels Like) Heaven"
George Harrison "When We Was Fab"



Pat Benatar "All Fired Up"
Pet Shop Boys "Love Comes Quickly"

Freddie Mercury "I Was Born To Love You"
XTC "Generals And Majors"

Westworld "Sonic Boom Boy"
Prince "Girls And Boys"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Stone Roses "(Song For My) Sugar Spun Sister"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Bros "Too Much"
Genesis "Mama"
Sam Brown "Stop"
All three titles are also the names of singles by the Spice Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...