Sunday 9 June 2019

SHOW #314 - "My pulse is weak, I'm blushing brighter than a valentine..."

Bangles "Walking Down Your Street"
Joy Division "Atmosphere"



Christians "Hooverville (And They Promised Us The World)"
Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway "Back Together Again"

King "Alone Without You"
Rod Stewart "What Am I Gonna Do"

OMD "Genetic Engineering"
Kirsty MacColl "Days"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
George Harrison "Teardrops"



Blondie "Rapture"
Roman Holliday "Motor Mania"

Taffy "I Love My Radio"
Simple Minds "Up On The Catwalk"

Pretenders "Talk Of The Town"
Bronski Beat "C'mon C'mon"



Queen "Scandal"
Mary Jane Girls "All Night Long"

Madonna "Lucky Star"
Mr Mister "Kyrie"

Oran 'Juice' Jones "The Rain"
Tracey Ullman "My Guy"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Erasure "Who Needs Love Like That"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Levert "Casanova"
BA Robertson "To Be Or Not To Be"
Deniece Williams "Let's Hear It For The Boy"
All three tracks refer to Romeo in the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...