Sunday 27 October 2019

SHOW #334 - "You know you bug me, there ain't no secret about that, well come on over here and hug me, baby I'll spill the facts..."

Natalie Cole "Pink Cadillac"
Joe Fagin "That's Livin' Alright"



XTC "Sgt Rock (Is Going To Help Me)"
Alexander O'Neal "If You Were Here Tonight"

ACDC "Touch Too Much"
Department S "Is Vic There"

Paul Young "Tomb Of Memories"
Creatures "Mad Eyed Screamer"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Linx "Can't Help Myself"



UB40 "The Earth Dies Screaming"
Eighth Wonder "I'm Not Scared"

ABC "When Smokey Sings"
Bucks Fizz "Now Those Days Are Gone"

Kylie Minogue "Got To Be Certain"
PiL "This Is Not A Love Song"



Stephanie Mills "The Medicine Song"
Fine Young Cannibals "I'm Not The Man I Used To Be"

Status Quo "Ol' Rag Blues"
Morrissey "Every Day Is Like Sunday"

Roxy Music "Same Old Scene"
Joyce Sims "Come Into My Life"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY
:
Donald Fagen "I.G.Y. (What A Beautiful World)"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Elton John "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues"
Dolby's Cube "Don't Turn Away"
Chaka Khan "I Feel For You"

All three tracks feature a harmonica solo by Stevie Wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...