Sunday 24 November 2019

SHOW #338 - "And though I'm really trying, I think I may start crying, my heart can't wait another day..."

Ramones "Baby I Love You"
Bronski Beat and Marc Almond "I Feel Love"



Madonna "Dear Jessie"
Alphaville "Big In Japan"

George Benson "Lady Love Me (One More Time)"
Queen "The Invisible Man"

T'Pau "I Will Be With You"
Eddy Grant "Can't Get Enough Of You"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY:
Steely Dan "Hey Nineteen"



Saxon "Wheels Of Steel"
Wah! "Hope (I Wish You'd Believe Me)"

Murray Head "One Night in Bangkok"
Bananarama "I Can't Help It"

Kim Wilde "Rage To Love"
Sly & Robbie "Boops (Here To Go)"



Dollar "Give Me Back My Heart"
Nick Heyward "Take That Situation"

The Smiths "William, It Was Really Nothing"
Owen Paul "My Favourite Waste Of Time"

Police "Wrapped Around Your Finger"
Karyn White "Superwoman"

JOURNEYS TO GLORY
:
Whitesnake "Judgment Day"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE
:
Yazoo "Only You"
The Beat "Stand Down Margaret"
The Mission "Wasteland"

All three acts had to change their names when they went to the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...