Sunday 25 October 2020

SHOW #385 - "Can't replace your face, no matter how I try, and in the night I cry, from wanting..."

Level 42 "To Be With You Again"
Janet Jackson "Let's Wait Awhile" 



Gary Moore "Wild Frontier"
Julian Cope "Trampolene"

Bros "Too Much"
Al Jarreau "'Moonlighting' Theme"

Siouxsie and the Banshees "Peek-A-Boo"
Jim Diamond "I Should Have Known Better"

CALLING AMERICA:
Corey Hart "It Ain't Enough" 




Tracey Ullman "Sunglasses"
Narada Michael Walden "Tonight I'm Alright"

Darts "Let's Hang On"
The Smiths "Sheila Take A Bow"

Yazz "Stand Up For Your Love Rights"
ABC "Be Near Me" 




Bucks Fizz "I Hear Talk"
George Michael "Monkey"

Rush "Spirit Of Radio"
Natasha "Iko Iko"

Tina Turner "Typical Male"
Fine Young Cannibals "I'm Not The Man I Used To Be"

CALLING AMERICA:
Shana "I Want You" 




LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Madness "Wings Of A Dove"
Bangles "Going Down To Liverpool"
Depeche Mode "A Question Of Lust"

All three songs are sung by band members not normally recognised as the lead singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...