Sunday 29 November 2020

SHOW #390 - "Call it synchronicity, call it déjà-vu, I just put my faith in destiny, it's the way that I choose..."

Marillion "Incommunicado"
Kelly Marie "Loving Just For Fun"

 



A-Ha "I've Been Losing You"
Prince "Paisley Park"

Poison "Nothin' But A Good Time"
Sharon Redd "Can You Handle It"

Siouxsie and the Banshees "Cities In Dust"
Wham! "Where Did Your Heart Go?"

CALLING AMERICA:
Dan Hartman "We Are The Young" 




Queen "Hammer To Fall"
Ten City "That's The Way Love Is"

Spagna "Every Girl And Boy"
Re-Flex "The Politics Of Dancing"

The Cure "In Between Days"
D Mob featuring Cathy Dennis "C'mon And Get My Love"




Visage "Visage"
Whistle "Nothing Serious (Just Buggin')"

Kim Wilde "Rage To Love"
Linx "Intuition"

Then Jerico "Big Area"
Pointer Sisters "Slow Hand"

CALLING AMERICA
:
Aerosmith "Janie's Got A Gun"




LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE
:
Texas "I Don't Want A Lover"
Hipsway "Broken Years"
Altered Images "I Could Be Happy"

All three bands featured Johnny McElhone as bassist and founder member.

1 comment:

  1. Big Marillion fan but funny enough not on this
    It was a single that didn't fit in with the album. Felt like pressure from Record Co to have a big hit

    ReplyDelete

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...