Sunday 21 February 2021

SHOW #402 - "They said we were an item, my thoughts I tried to hide them.."

Farley 'Jackmaster' Funk featuring Darryl Pandy "Love Can't Turn Around"
Cliff Richard "Lean On You"



Genesis "Abacab"
Tony Rallo and the Midnight Band "Holdin' On"

Bangles "In Your Room"
Visage "Night Train"

Furniture "Brilliant Mind"
Captain Sensible "Glad It's All Over"

CALLING AMERICA:
Billy Joel "Allentown" 




Beatmasters featuring Betty Boo "Hey DJ (I Can't Dance To That Music You're Playing)"
PiL "Flowers Of Romance"

Swing Out Sister "You On My Mind"
Blancmange "Waves"

Pretenders "Talk Of The Town"
Nick Kamen "Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever"



Donna Summer "Unconditional Love"
Inner City "Whatcha Gonna Do With My Lovin'"

Specials "Rat Race"
Duran Duran "New Moon On Monday"

Bourgeois Tagg "I Don't Mind At All"
Barbara Jones "Just When I Needed You Most"

CALLING AMERICA:
ABC "How To Be A Millionaire"



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Kajagoogoo "Big Apple"
Rainbow "I Surrender"
Bronski Beat "It Ain't Necessarily So"

All three bands changed their lead singer during the 1980s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...