Sunday 7 March 2021

SHOW #404 - "Tell me what it's all about, you've got something that I can't live without..."

Nu Shooz "I Can't Wait"
Starvation "Starvation"


 

Kurtis Blow "If I Ruled The World"
Fields of the Nephilim "Moonchild"

Wah! "Story Of The Blues"
Marillion "He Knows You Know"

Karyn White "Secret Rendezvous"
OMD "Secret"

CALLING AMERICA:
Dwight Twilley "Girls"  



Human League "Being Boiled"
Mory Kanté "Yeke Yeke"

David Christie "Saddle Up"
Quireboys "7 O'Clock"

Tears For Fears "Change"
Fairground Attraction "Find My Love"

 

Five Star "Can't Wait Another Minute"
Prefab Sprout "When Love Breaks Down"

Bucks Fizz "My Camera Never Lies"
Status Quo "Ain't Complaining"

All About Eve "Wild Hearted Woman"
Cherrelle and Alexander O'Neal "Saturday Love"

CALLING AMERICA:
Mary Jane Girls "In My House" 



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Big Country "Look Away"
Pale Fountains "Thank You"
Everything But The Girl "Each And Everyone"

All three tracks were produced by Robin Millar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...