Sunday 28 March 2021

SHOW #407 - "It's loud and it's tasteless, I've not heard it before, you shout it while you're dancing on the dancefloor..."

David Bowie "Fashion"
Alyson Williams featuring Nikki D "My Love Is So Raw"



The Look "I Am The Beat"
Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam with Full Force "I Wonder If I Take You Home"

Magnum "Days Of No Trust"
Imagination "Changes"

The Cure "The Hanging Garden"
Alvin Stardust "I Feel Like Buddy Holly"

CALLING AMERICA:
INXS " The One Thing" 



Beastie Boys "No Sleep Till Brooklyn"
Siouxsie and the Banshees "Arabian Knights"

Rick Astley "Take Me To Your Heart"
Kissing The Pink "The Last Film"

The Cult "Lil Devil"
Mystic Merlin "Just Can't Give You Up"



Altered Images "Don't Talk To Me About Love"
The The "The Beat(En) Generation"

Dead Or Alive "My Heart Goes Bang (Get Me To The Doctor)"
Nolans "Chemistry"

ZZ Top "Sleeping Bag"
Deacon Blue "Love And Regret"

CALLING AMERICA:
Sade "Never As Good As The First Time" 



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Jocelyn Brown "Somebody Else's Guy"
Wham! "Heartbeat"
Jason Donovan "Sealed With A Kiss"

All three songs refer to September in the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...