Sunday 1 August 2021

SHOW #425 - "I've got to show the world all that I want to be, and all my abilities, there's so much more to me..."

Diana Ross "I'm Coming Out"
Chris De Burgh "Missing You"



Freeez "Pop Goes My Love"
Graham Bonnet "Night Games"

Bananarama "Love, Truth and Honesty"
Eddy Grant "Can't Get Enough Of You"

Booker Newberry III "Love Town"
Go West "Goodbye Girl"

CALLING AMERICA:
Face To Face "10-9-8"



Talking Heads "And She Was"
Toyah "Thunder In The Mountains"

De La Soul "Eye Know"
Robbie Nevil "C'est La Vie"

London Boys "London Nights"
Re-Flex "The Politics Of Dancing"



Marilyn "You Don't Love Me"
UB40 "Maybe Tomorrow"

Big Country "East Of Eden"
Detroit Spinners "Body Language"

Echo and the Bunnymen "People Are Strange"
Jennifer Holliday "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going"

CALLING AMERICA:
REO Speedwagon "Live Every Moment" 



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE
:
James Ingram and Michael McDonald "Yah Mo B There"
One 2 Many "Downtown"
Yazz and the Plastic Population "The Only Way Is Up"

All three songs refer to "a brighter day" in the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...