Sunday 17 October 2021

SHOW #436 - "Promises me I'm as safe as houses, as long as I remember who's wearing the trousers..."

Depeche Mode "Never Let Me Down Again"
Julio Iglesias "Quiereme Mucho (Yours)"



Kim Wilde and Junior "Another Step (Closer To You)"
Visage "Mind Of A Toy"

Yazz "Stand Up For Your Love Rights"
Whitesnake "Don't Break My Heart Again"

Rainmakers "Let My People Go-Go"
Philip Bailey "Walking On The Chinese Wall"

CALLING AMERICA:
Jackson Browne "Somebody's Baby" 



Classix Nouveaux "Is It A Dream"
Sinitta "I Don't Believe In Miracles"

Alvin Stardust "I Won't Run Away"
New Order "Shellshock"

Johnny Hates Jazz "Heart Of Gold"
Freddie Mercury "Love Kills"



Elvis Costello and the Attractions "High Fidelity"
OMD "So In Love"

Big Country "Where The Rose Is Sown"
Wilton Felder "Inherit The Wind"

Cocteau Twins "Pearly-Dewdrops Drops"
Nik Kershaw "Human Racing"

CALLING AMERICA
:
Wa Wa Nee "Sugar Free" 



LAST ORDERS SEQUENCE:
Split Enz "Six Months In A Leaky Boat"
Blancmange "Lose Your Love"
Pet Shop Boys "I'm Not Scared"

All three acts have a lead singer called Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...