Sunday 16 January 2022

SHOW #449 - "I hear the saxophone and it tears my soul, and we're feeling old, feeling so cold..."

Soft Cell "Torch"
Art Company "Susanna"



The Cure "The Caterpillar"
Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam with Full Force "I Wonder If I Take You Home"

Barry Manilow "Bermuda Triangle"
Soul II Soul "Get A Life"

Depeche Mode "Get The Balance Right"
Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine "Anything For You"



FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Fleetwood Mac "Tango In The Night"

Michael Jackson "Another Part Of Me"
Bluebells "I'm Falling"

The Cult "Lil Devil"
Blow Monkeys "Out With Her"

The Beat "Mirror In The Bathroom"
Belle Stars "Sweet Memory"



Daryl Hall & John Oates "Method Of Modern Love"
Adeva "I Thank You"

Motorhead "Iron Fist"
The Truth "Confusion (Hits Us Every Time)"

Five Star "System Addict"
Roxy Music "Avalon"



FLAUNT THE IMPERFECTION:
Aztec Camera "Killermont Street" 

THE EDGE OF HEAVEN:
Voice Of The Beehive "I Walk The Earth"


Adicts "Bad Boy"
Richard Marx "Satisfied"

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Flaunt The Imperfection choices if I do say so myself! 💙

    ReplyDelete

Walk through the fields where the flowers are growing, carve out your names on the first tree you see...